SVI1000 DTM issue

Lksndr

Greeting!
I am new to this area so I am wondering if anyone can help me or guide me how to solve the problem.
I inherited projects for plants done in Unity Pro XL. They use SVI1000 HART DTM but some old version 1.0.100.0.
I installed the version from the original site, but I still get the error that DTM is not compatible.
Any idea where I could find it?
The error message is: Warning: Potential issue due to the DTM version compatibility: SVi1000 HART DTM: An error occurs during the check of DTM compatibility (DTM version in application is 1.00.100.0). DTM on the PC: not installed or installed without version information

Attachments

• DTM Audit.png
    DTM Audit.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 7
Looks like it's on BakerHughes website (Resource Center). I think this is the DTM library you need: https://dam.bakerhughes.com/m/56500...oneilan-SVi1000-DTM-Installation-Software.exe

Alternatively, if you select Software to filter the results, you can see the DTM Installation software linked above, but you could also get the Masoneilan ValVue Installation Software and install it. I'm guessing the DTM library is included in this. If you plan to make configuration changes using this tool, then it would also likely be good to have. You could also use something like PactWARE or use Unity Pro XL (Ecostruxure Contorl Expert now) as well, but I do not recommend it as it will likely want you to do a full download if you make any changes. Up to you.

I have tried to install that version of drivers V2.10.1 and ValVue3 but no results. Project is made in UnityProXL and always is same warning that he cant find SVI1000 204-1.1.1
It should be in that family i think but nope :)
I have installed all DTM from this that site looks like SVI but no luck.
thanks anyway

Potential issue due to the DTM version compatibility : SVi1000 HART DTM:
An error occurs during the check of DTM compatibility (DTM version in application is 1.00.100.0).
DTM on the PC: not installed or installed without version information

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.png
    2.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: