Modbus RTU Communication in M251 PLC

Sham

Hi all,

Has anyone dealt with Modbus RTU communication using SE`s Machine Expert? I have got the modbus tcp working, but not used the serial protocol before. What changes will need to be made? What hardware I might be needing?

Thanks

I also havent used the modbus serial before but the cpu should have a built in serial port which you can setup for Modbus rs485. What devices will you be communicating to?

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am a new member and this is my first post! I have a little PLC experience but it is mostly with siemens logo and using ladder...
Replies
Views
I been tasked with setting up communication between a heating cooling unit manufactured by Advantage Engineering and a Microloagix 1400 plc. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I would like to use Micro 850 to control DF FC 102. I adready connect Danfoss fc 102 VFD ( it can run the motor) to Micro 850 by...
Replies
Views
we use M580 which have an Modbus RTU port correct if iam wrong now should i have to read input data from ab micrologix through read var block and...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, this is my first post in this forum. I am Implementing an application that works like this: I want use the RS-485 interface of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom