Modbus RTU Master with CP341

Hello everybody,

I have a S7-300 PLC with a CP-341, I need to read with it 2 PM500 and a Tweedo using the protocol Modbus RTU Master.

I downloaded the documantation but unfortuanlly I still didnt manage to read the data.

I'm a bit confused as to where I need to put the address of the devices and where I need to put the address of data I want to read.

Please help me.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am a new member and this is my first post! I have a little PLC experience but it is mostly with siemens logo and using ladder...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm working in a project, and there is a problem, we need to show what is going on with the CR30 through an app developed in VB.NET, we...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup my MicroLogix 1100 as a modbus RTU master for a modbus network containing multiple modbus RTU slaves. I currently...
Replies
Views
I successfully got a Micro 820 (Slave) and Red Lion HMI (Master) to work together using Modbus TCP. But now I need to add an Automation Direct...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using the Micro830 (2080-LC30-24QWB) with the 2080-SERIALISOL in slot 1. I am having an issue setting up the Micro830 to communicate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom