Modbus RTU with CP341 in an ET200 rack

orense

Hi,

I am using the CP341 for modbus RTU in an ET200 rack.
Usually we are using the CP341 for this application in the same central rack as the CPU, and it is working. However, in the latest application we are using the same card in an external ET200 rack, connected by using Profibus. We are having some issues now, when testing it.

Does anyone know if there are any limitations to the CP341 card, when it is used in an ET200 rack, compared to using the card in a central rack next to the CPU?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I have a S7-300 PLC with a CP-341, I need to read with it 2 PM500 and a Tweedo using the protocol Modbus RTU Master. I...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I've found an example on siemens pdf "Modma.pdf" and "Modsla.pdf", but these examples look incomplete and don't use the FB80...
Replies
Views
C
Hi to everyone, can somebody help me on how to integrate a Modbus-rtu power meter to Siemens CP341. I need manuals about modbus and also if...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom