Modbus TCP To PanelView+ using KEPware

MrRobot

Goal: Panelview+ application reads/writes tags via Modbus TCP.

Software:
FTV Studio ME 6.10.00
KEPServerEnterprise 5.13.213.0
PVP with 5.10.16 firmware

Progress:
KEPserver project is configured with some test tags and is able to read/write data from the Modbus server using the quick client.
Added OPC server to FTV application and can see the tags in the tag browser and assign them as connections.

Issues:
All tags in the tag browser from the KEPserver show an availability of "Not Available" where as normal HMI tags show an availability of "Read/Write". (See attachment)
When the application is compiled and loaded onto the PVP, the objects that are connected to the KEPware tags do not display any number.
Also, upon compilation, a notepad warning pops up which reads:

"WARNING: The HMI application uses a KEPware driver. Please be advised that PanelView Plus and PanelView Plus CE terminals v6.0, and later, no longer support the GE SNP, GE SNPX, Modbus Plus or Profibus drivers.
If this HMI application references either driver, the application will not be able to communicate successfully with devices connected to those networks."

Since I am using the Modbus TCP driver and a PVP version prior to 6.0, I don't think that this is the issue.

Any advice, suggestions or insight is appreciated! Thanks!

Capture.jpg