modelling of water tank temperature

khayabi

Hi guys,

these days, I was trying to get water tank temperature model which is used in genetic algorithm to tune PID parameter.
The heater in the inside of the tank. I need your help to get the modelling system of water tank temperature. Thanks :site:
Please comment...

I have a good SOPDT model for temperature. Implementing it on a PLC would be a little math intensive and it requires a queue or FIFO to simulate the plant dead time. What do you want to run the model on? I have a very good SOPDT temperature control simulator on-line most of the time now.

actually this isn't PLC case. I need the modelling system to apply in Qt (c programming). I found water tank modelling in this forum. May you can tell me about how to get modelling of water tank temperature ??