Modem connectivity between Control Logix Hardware

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

we have two CLX hardware that needs to be communicated using 9300 RADKIT modem . The Processor is L61 and firm ware version is 16.

We need to transfer some 10-15 real values from one CLX system to another using the above radio modem .

I am not much aware about the modem settings and what instruction shall i write , will it be some messaging or some ASCII write instruction .

Please help me ..i am in fix

Similar Topics

G
Can any one suggest a AB PLC for the below requirement: Digital Input: 38 Analog input: 19 This PLC will be connected to a DCS via an...
Replies
Views
I purchased a Viator HM-PF-USB-POWERX HART modem specifically because I was told it worked with Emerson AMS Device Configurator. But, Device...
Replies
Views
We have two sites that are stranded with no line of site, they are handled by phone/modem with a chain that includes: Stranded site (client)...
Replies
Views
Have anyone done this? I don't see why this wouldn't work but I may be missing something too. Getting any recurring account opened is a pain...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have looked around the Sierra Wireless site for answers and haven't come up with anything concrete there. I'm looking to get the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom