Modicon(AEG) PC-A984-145

kennadrin

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again

We have a machine here that has a Modicon(aeg) PC-A984-145 PLC in it. We are looking to download the Ladder logic off of it. I have found the original paperwork that showed we purchased Modsoft lite and the communication cable with it. (Neither are around). I have searched the site and and also the wed for a way to download this and keep getting pushed to Fastrak's plc workshop for modicon and Proworx32. Is there any chance someone would have this software for loan?

Is this the best way to go?

Thanks in advance

Kenny

Hello again

We have a machine here that has a Modicon(aeg) PC-A984-145 PLC in it. We are looking to download the Ladder logic off of it. I have found the original paperwork that showed we purchased Modsoft lite and the communication cable with it. (Neither are around). I have searched the site and and also the wed for a way to download this and keep getting pushed to Fastrak's plc workshop for modicon and Proworx32. Is there any chance someone would have this software for loan?

Is this the best way to go?

Thanks in advance

Kenny

Which software do you need ? Modsoft isn't current anymore, ProWorx is $$$, so a loan of anything is not going to happen.

Have you tried contacting Schneider tech for options ?

Thanks for responding
I am waiting on a response from Schneider. My local PLC guys do not have access to any software.
I have seen older post about the $$$ of Proworx but can't find anything about the cost of PLC workshop for modicon. I am not against purchasing software, it just has to be cost effective.

Thanks
Kenny

Thanks for responding
I am waiting on a response from Schneider. My local PLC guys do not have access to any software.
I have seen older post about the $$$ of Proworx but can't find anything about the cost of PLC workshop for modicon. I am not against purchasing software, it just has to be cost effective.

Thanks
Kenny

I haven't used modsoft but i would expect you will need to get the program it out of the CPU using modsoft then convert and import into ProWorx rather than upload direct to ProWorx....but i might be wrong.

I have the Ladder print in front of me. I will make the changes on paper and then hope I can find someone to come in. I wonder if anyone on here has an old modsoft or modsoft lite lying around that I could buy or try? I would dig out an old laptop for that

Thanks

Kenny