modicon and plc workshop question???

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to add a couple of rungs of logic to a modicon micro 612/04 with plc workshop. I download the logic and when I try and put it into run mode it gives me a error that says " bad used coil table" and then goes into fault. I checked all of the coils in the cross reference and they are nowhere else in the logic. can anyone help me with this old stuff?

Similar Topics

Are there any people on here that can assist me in smoothly changing the IP address for a PLC connected using the Fastrak softworks PLC Workshop...
Replies
Views
please any body have PLC WorkShop Suite for Modicon cracked ver. or crack for ver. 5.77 please i need it as soon as posible
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom