Modicon Micro firmware versions

Auto_Mate

Gents,

Does anybody know which firmware versions are available for the different hardware revisions of Modicon Micros?

So far I have hardware versions 0701 and 0704, but the firmware v1.20 from 0704 won't flash into hardware version 0701.

If there is a firmware v1.20 specifically for hardware 0701 I'd be grateful for a link please!

Thanks in advance...

Gents,

Does anybody know which firmware versions are available for the different hardware revisions of Modicon Micros?

So far I have hardware versions 0701 and 0704, but the firmware v1.20 from 0704 won't flash into hardware version 0701.

If there is a firmware v1.20 specifically for hardware 0701 I'd be grateful for a link please!

Thanks in advance...

I concur with Chud, took me around 1 minute to find this:

http://www.schneider-electric.co.uk...tomation-and-control&parent-category-id=80048

Just select the Software/Firmware filter box, the revision documents should detail hardware compatibility, if they don't then you need to speak to Schneider tech.