Modicon PC0085 PLC communication?

Ron71276

Our company has two Modicon PC0085 PLC controlling our feeder bowls on our transfer machines.

We will be shutting down our equipment for a move and need to back up the PLC program. I was able to install a software that runs on DOS mode but I need the communication cable.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can download the PLC program to my laptop?

I haven't been able to find anyone who has a AS-W422-00 cable and I'm not even sure if that's the right cable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an instruction manual for this PLC, particularly for use with a hand held PP0105 programmer which I have access to?
Replies
Views
I just had to order a PP-0105-100 handheld programmer to interrogate a Modicon PC0085 plc but it does not come with any documentation. Does...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a old Gould PC0085 plc that I am trying to program. Have not used one of these in years. I am using the PP0105 programmer and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Modicon software #SW-CS85-1DA. This is an old dos based program for programming the Modicon PC0085 PLC...
Replies
Views
does anyone have a programming cord for Modicon PC0085 they may be finished with ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom