Gould / Modicon PC0085 PLC

semf

Does anyone have an instruction manual for this PLC, particularly for use with a hand held PP0105 programmer which I have access to?

I have one. How can i help? I'll be glad to look up some questions or scan a few pages. I dont know much about the hand held programmer but I do have a manual.

Last edited:
Hey thanks jrwb4gbm. I am basically trying to get a copy of the processor code out of the PLC and have a hand-held programmer (hhp) attached to it (via an 8-core phone type cable on jacks) & no idea of how to use it. Any info you can scan &/or copy for use of the hhp with the PLC would be much appreciated. I'm also investigating a laptop to PLC option but not having much luck!
Cheers,
Jeremy

semf said:
PS (jrwb4gbm) Can I post my email address on here for you?
You can do that but there is a better way.
Click on my user name in my post, a drop-down menu will appear, click on Send private message, a private message box will appear. You can post the email address there and whatever else you would like.

I'll try to get the pages scanned that cover what you asked. It might take a day or so.

Last edited: