Modicon Unity 7.0 Scaling block question

Strokur

Has anybody ever ran into a scaling block that throws the in_min = in_max status bit (bit 7, 16#0080)?

I've triple checked my parameters and they're definitely not equal. I've searched the project for any possible duplicate writes or any values being overwritten but nowhere to be found. :confused:

I am writing from one of our Red Lion HMIs to our PLC. I created one instance just before this one, with identical properties and procedure and it works fine. For some reason second time around it's not working.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Phil

Disregard, solved.

Turns out I didn't pay close enough attention to how .Para_SCALING types stored their parameters. I chose a register too close, thought I was clear 🙃

You do know that Unity is a tag based system and you do not need to set register addresses. The only time I would set a register address to a tag is when I need to access that tag from SCADA (if using OFS then don't even need to do that)

Yes, but upon reset those values won't be saved. And we heavily use the CitectSCADA interface so, I don't think I'll ever get away from it here ha.