Moeller PS4-341-MM1

plasticboy

Hi Guys,

So we have several machines with PS4-341-MM1 controllers.
We use the ZB4-901-SF2 memory module.
We do not have source files.
We have 4 machines and only 3 memory modules.

My question: Is there a way to load the program into the controller then remove the memory module keeping the program in the controller.
The battery is fine in the unit. We have tried this on all our units but when we remove the memory module, the machine stops.

Any procedure/sequence would be helpful.

Thanks
Plasticboy

Yeah, turned the power off, waited for the machine to deenergise the nothing. The run light turned orange. I have heard it should be as simple as putting the memory module in with a good battery, turn off, remove chip, turn on and voila.
Must be missing something.

Seeing as you keep bumping, I will give you my limited knowledge on Moeller PS4's.
Firstly, they were dreadful things.
The software will only work on Windows 3.1 or 98 with DOS
You have to write a batch file on the root of the C:\ drive to load the communication drivers.
If you do not have the source files, you can upload the program but you can't edit it or even see it. ????
To get your 4th machine to work you will have to buy a new memory module and find someone with the programming software to move the program from one mem module to the new one.

Good luck.