Momentum DFB for Unity Pro

bluenoser337

I'm trying to find "IEC_BMDI_M" to use in my converted Unity Pro program to replace the old Concept "IEC_BMDI" but I can't find it in the software, or how to add it. I am using Unity Pro v11.0. Don't work with Schneider stuff a lot, so probably missing something simple. Thanks in advance!! đź“š

Similar Topics

I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I am not too familiar with the Schneider family of PLCs .. but I have a client that wants to upgrade from a Momentum to something newer. They had...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have old momentum plc with concept software on it. Its using in filter plant. so somehow all of sudden all effluent valve went to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom