Monitor comm. between Intouch 10.0 and InSQL 9.0

pweber

Anyone,

On how to configure Intouch to show server_fail pop-up from the SysPulse from InSQL. How to write a script for that and develop tags. Thanks

Patrick

You can monitor tags that are in the Historian from within InTouch.

First you have to set up an access name to the Historian.
NodeName =(your physical server name)
AppName = aahIOSvrSvc
TopicName = Tagname
Protocol = Suitelink
Advise All

Next you will want an InTouch tag
Create the Tag, use the above accessname, then select the item that you want to monitor. Be sure that you use the correct datatype for the tag you wish to monitor.

Can anyone tell me if Intouch 10.0 (condition scripts while true) if it can calculate seconds or minutes instead of milliseconds. Thanks