MONITOUCH V706c Datalog

Gonzo

Hi there, excuse me if something i write doesn't make sense, i'm a bit rusty speaking or writing english, finally i hope you understand. My boss assigned me a task, it consists on basically make a datalog file with a Micrologix 1100 PLC, which can be triggered by a computer or the monitouch, so far i can do this, then (here is the part where i get lost) i have to transfer the datalog to the SRAM memory, which is in the monitouch. The problem here is that according to the manuals datalog can't be acceded by the user (by an adress i guess because there is a program to get the datalog, that AB provides) so how should i do to transfer the datalog if there is no adress of it, in the PLC. The only way i can imagine is downloading the datalog to the PC and then from the PC to the Monitouch, it would be much better if you can find another way, direct transfer from the PLC to the Monitouch. Well, there's another thing this project has to do that is once the datalog in the SRAM memory, the user has to be able to see the datalog in the screen. The monitouch soft allows spreadsheets but i don't know if can show so much information (we're talking about 3000 records or more in a screen that suports ten lines) and also i don't know how to transform the datalog data into a spreadsheet, it is saved at ASCII format just in case you don't know. Well, that's all i hope you can help me, and i hope you can understand what i have tried to express. Thanks