More PLC 5/250 (PI) Woes

Oceansoul

I have a problem with PLC 5/250 PI. Two (dual reduandant) data concentrators have recently been "locking up" and showing red light on the Resource Manager. There is 1x RM, 2x KA and an Ethernet module. Ive been online and The only error code show in the AB6200 software is "4400". Does anyone know what this code means? I cant find any reference to error codes in any manual.

Also this is a persistant problem. Almost once a month it happens :/

Similar Topics

Hello, We are looking at a machine upgrade project, for which we will probably use a Do-More BRX PLC + 3 high speed I/O modules, to automate...
Replies
Views
Hello, I been trying to sort some values in the the Do-more PLC but still have some issues. I have 20 elements from the data view with random...
Replies
Views
I have a C-More EA9-T8CL that I'm trying to connect to a BRX DM1E-M PLC via ethernet. I have the IP addresses set as static 169.254.1.0 (PLC) and...
Replies
Views
I have a project coming up in a few months where I'll be taking measurement from an LMI Gocator and sending them to a Do More PLC H2-DM1E. I...
Replies
Views
Has any one connected the Cmore panel to an Omron NJ PLC if so how? I have been reading up on the FINS communication protocol, Seems a bit fuzzy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom