motion group's GroupSynced bit confuses

Then I suggest you raise the issue of the problem with the customer/end-user and let him know there is a firmware problem and that they should cease using the machine until RA can make a determination of why the logic is not performing as expected. Being a safety processor, that is a real safety concern.

I suspect that RA will tell you what I think, its not valid unless you are online and witness it. The upload function itself is probably not a guarantee of a instant snap image of the logic and data.

Similar Topics

I am programming with Logix Designer Studio 5000 v. 30 and I have created a Motion Group with one Virtual Axis. When I want to send any Direct...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having problem with motion group time synchronization. There are 5 Kinetix drives 5500 in the motion group and each module/drive shows...
Replies
Views
I have a L30ERM with 7 axes that is running in production now. However I have a problem when it randomly does not start from power-up. The...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys: we suspect one of the drive in the motion group may have issue, we want to swap the drive. we have compact guardlogix...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m working on a project where I want to have the ability to have a motion group of Servo axis (let’s say 10 servos). Based on my needs, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom