Motor control center using devicenet

I was wondering the new micrologix 1100 will work with this devicenet project. This will give me experience with everything new. Doe anyone have any pros cons to using the 1100.

thanks

Hundikoer said:
Well, now Iam also most confused.

In the beginning it was ML1200, then someone (included myself) suggested ML1500 and 1769-SDN. And now it is already SLC with SDN.

I can bet soon we have CLX and then maybe ProcessLogix in this topic. Sorry, I know I can be sometimes too sarcastic/ironic...

In all serousness, if you are going to use a SLC you may as well use the CompactLogix. Its cheaper than a SLC and with a far more powerful insturction set - if you already have Logix5K that is.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm doing some research on motor control center and wonder if anyone has a rule of thumb with the difference in using a Rockwell Automation...
Replies
Views
Has any body had any experience with them? It is a Siemens tiastar smart mcc center.
Replies
Views
Hi all Please help me on the following issue In my system I have a Quantum PLC with NOE card connected to MNS iS Motor Control Center (ABB...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I just have a motor related question. I am using a 90V DC motor (https://www.motion.com/products/sku/03889770) and am controlling it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom