motor driver

sheryl86_ann

Greetings everyone in this circulation!

I am researching a particular motor driver and its teaching pendant manual but found it in Japanese language in which I cannot read and understand. Just in case somebody here had encountered this particular model, please help me have some english manual:

Motor driver nissie corp. SC-AB402 (200V)

I understand that this is not the site for manuals (just pushing my luck). I need it in my PLC programming activity.

Thank you.

sheryl

Similar Topics

Hello. I am using the following: Eaton E4-AC-12RXP PLC I am trying to control the CL86T which controls a Closed-Loop Stepper motor. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am at a site. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the IB-E03B card. We have a conveyor using about 20 of these cards...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, It's been a while I haven't dive into PLC programming (more than 5 years) and I wasn't doing it alot as programmer. I am now...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Well, I'm going to work with the instruction PTO in PLC micrologix 1400 BXB, and I'm using a driver, but I'm not sure how I should...
Replies
Views
Hi All, If anyone have experience with servo motor driver schneider LXM26D with FX3u-64mt.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom