motor efficiency: single phase vs. 3 phase vfd

Do a search for MannyM's posts and take a look at the recent ones. He certainly doesn't add much to the discussion in any of the threads he participates in. I'm beginning to think he just likes to stir things up.

I came to that conclusion on june 26th when I posted challenging his view.
As I also had done a search of his posts and like Stationmaster I gave him a chance, if he could to prove me wrong, I thing time has been the proof.

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have a possible project to replace a 300HP DC motor and drive(runs an extruder) with an AC system. The previous engineer who has since...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, In my facility we have multiple 3HP 460V motors that are being controlled by VFDs which drive conveyor belts. The drives are randomly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom