Motor Name Plate Decoding

Hi Everyone,

This is the response I received from the folks at Siemens...

"The motor name plate you have attached is an Eagle Line motor. It is mechanically IEC and electrically NEMA. Which is why there is an MG1 at the last row. The last row is what applies to you."

We are going to use the MG1 values for the parameters in the VFD.

Thanks to everyone, I learned a lot, and I also learned that there are a lot of smart and generous people on this site!

Similar Topics

Hello control gurus, I have a question about reading a DC motor nameplate. I have a motor below: 200hp 1750/2400 RPM 500 Varm 320 Iarm 150/300...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new with Siemens drive. In our plant there are several g120 and s120 drives. I know how to download the backup of the drive using...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom