Motor Start/Stop with Jog

bwolten

I am in need of some big help. see attached files

File labeled 2 motor is a start/stop if I attached the right file..

File Labeled 2 motor Jog is how I would like the Jog button to work.

How would I edit my logic too add a Jog button to file labeled 2 Motor.. after245 edits I think it's time to bring in the big guns....

I'm using a mircologix 1200 if that helps.. this is more of a hobby for me so please go lite!!!

Brad

Is your jog going to drive the 2 motors in the same sequence as the usual start / stop bit B3:0/0 ?? Having the jog tied to the OTE in rung 2 is going to force B3:0/0 to what ever state that rung dictates (you usually don't OTE /OTL & OTU the same bit..). I think it would be simpler to drive another new jog bit with your jog button if B3:0/0 is off, and add a branch around all the XIC B3:0/0 with the new jog bit contacts...

Last edited:
Thank you for the Reply!!! Yes same motor sequence as start/stop bit, but only when holding the button on not sealed-in

So referring to file 2 motor_Jog

Rung 2 xic branch xic-------------------Ote Jog Bit (new Bit)
Rung 3 xic branch xic (Jog Bit)--GRT branch xio---------ote
Rung 5 xic--xio--xic branch xic (Jog Bit)-------ote

It appeared to work on the emulator so off to the real thing to make me humble again..

Thanks again
Brad