Move based on counter value.

javaninger

See attached image.

I am looking for a way to copy based on the count. I have an example shown, if the value .ACC value is 1, I want to copy from position 1, if the .ACC value is 2, I want to copy from position 2. I know this seems simple, but I want a few hundred of these, and do not want to have hundreds of rungs. I tried an FAL instruction, but that does not seem to be the best way. Any help?

mov-array.jpg

You can do the following thing in you move instruction:
Tag: ROBOT_ITEM_OFFSET_OUTFEED_PAT1_PUBLIC[COUNTER_ROBOT[0].ACC]

I'm not complete sure if this works, maybe you have to use a COP instruction or move the counter value in a Tag, and place this Tag in the Source Tag like:
Move: COUNTER_ROBOT[0].ACC > COUNTER_VALUE
Move: ROBOT_ITEM-OFFSET_OUTFEED_PAT1_PUBLIC[COUNTER_VALUE] > Eth_robot:O.Data[13]

Goodluck!

Jack