Moving data without writing message instructions

n0kx, welcome to the forum.

I saw these advertized recently.

Both of your posts have been about this unit. What did you like about the card? What was a PITA about it.

Are you assoicated with the company that makes them? Normal practice is to disclose such. There are many users here associated with various PLC and other hardware/software vendors, they are open about such relationships.

Once agian, welcome, we hope to see you around.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
I have run into a wall. I have one PLC where I have an array of data d_postdetectJobQueue Dint[50] Under d_postdetectJobQueue[6] is the carrier...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I work with internet of things and am not a PLC expert at all - that's why I need your help. I have a customer who's running a mix of...
Replies
Views
Hey guys!! I have never used ANY-pointers or configured larger areas to be moved. As you see, i want to copy whats inside DB1, 256 byte long and...
Replies
Views
Need a little help with a better way to copy data. I am saving data in an array and I want to move the data from the second oldest to the oldest...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom