MPL Servo ( AB) Noise when running

cuongvcs

Dear All.
I got trouble with MPL Servo motor when running. it cause loss position and motor can't get home position after move.
Noise occur when motor electronic break to keep position and very hot.
Can you please advise me how to fix problem.
Many thank.

Too vague...hard to understand exactly the problem. But in general are you using shielded cables both motor and encoder? Are the shields grounded? When you say lose position are you getting a position following error? Does this error occur immediately or after some time of running? Has the axis been tuned?

Similar Topics

What is the difference between the Index+/- signals and the ABS signal shown in the pinout of the MPL-xxxxx-xx2xxx series servo motors ? Using...
Replies
Views
If anyone has an MPL Servo, I'm looking for the flange dimension of the feedback connector. It will be either 25 or 28 MM. Thanks. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a strange situation . We have a machine that has several Kinetix Servo drives and motors on. We had a maintenance...
Replies
Views
I have a number of AB MPL servo motors driving material rolls through our machines. As of late, I am seeing a number of the brakes on these...
Replies
Views
I want to use an Allen Bradley Servo Motor to move a Lever back and forth. [0°] >>> [ 90°] >>> [ 70°] >>> [ 90°] >>> [0°] I haven’t...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom