Multiple barcode reader into one PLC

masterfixer

I am working on a project where I will need two seperate barcode readers to send there data into one compactlogix CPU. I have one serial port on the CPU with ethernet and devicenet on the chassis.

I am not sure what way I want to go with this yet so I am looking for input on what others have done in the past.

I have also not locked down on any particular bar code reader yet.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am trying to barcode scan 5 cartons and then combine them into a group to send out to an Access database. The database recognizes an askerisk to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am working on a project and i want to use Allen Bradley Micro850 controllers. This model has ethernet ip functionality. So the project...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone have a nice working solution they can share where there are a handful of engineers that work on one project. I have setup 2 SEL...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to get data from multiple Mitsubishi Q03UDVCPU into master PLC Q03UDVCPU through QJ71E71-100 ?
Replies
Views
Can I connect two A-B Panel View 7 to a A-B PLC. Same graphics etc. One on the local control panel and the other Panel View 7 in a remote control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom