MW Adressing in TIA Portal V11 WINCC Flex

Galaniz

I am unable to enter an MW tag into the WinCC Flex portion of TIA portal:mad:. I can enter a memory bit us %M20.0 for example. But it gives me a syntax error when trying to enter %MW20. Does anyone know the proper sytnax? I have tried MD and MB to see if those would work for Double and Byte and they don't work wither. I also tried MWORD and nothing. If you know how to do this and know where this information is listed, I would much appreciate the advice.

Thanks,
Gabriel

First specify a Data type, INT or WORD, and then specify the address.
If you hit the drop-down arrow next to address field you get a dialog that will guide you.
%MW20 is a valid address.

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect to a Chiller through Modbus TCP that has been setup as a Modbus slave and I see the Rockwell AOI and it looks pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello Mates, first time developing with deviceNet, Im more used with S7 CPUs. My system is a L23E CPU + PanelView 550 on devicenet. I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I got some problems about how to perform this task Now, I got an FB where I have this code snippet that looks like: L P##DBD_134...
Replies
Views
Hello I got a request to make an exchange table using numeric addressing for a controllogix plc to talk with customer DCS (Delta V) I usually made...
Replies
Views
Gents, I've not had much dealings with indirect addressing, but I'm troubleshooting a program now, and I just wanted to verify that I've come to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom