mySCADA

DaveZR2

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone tried the mySCADA HMI application for iPad/iPhone? There aren't many reviews on iTunes and I couldn't find anything on this forum.

Looks like it has some promise for iPad/iPhone HMI development but its also expensive.

Curious if anyone's tried it and what kind of success they've had. Are there bugs? Any performance issues?

www.myscada.org

Thanks.

Hi there, I've tried the myScada Lite (limited to one HMI screen, but it's pretty cheap, thus good for a try).

I'm using it for a remote control of home air-conditioning through my iPhone (plc is S7-1200).

I created a fairly simple screen by that complimentary editor, and so far so good (apart from some minor issues, e.g. it doesn't show the Plc type correctly). I haven't noticed any troubles when it comes to performance...

On the whole, an interesting tool, indeed....

MyScada & S7-1200 settings

What settings did you use to connect the 1200 to myScada.
I set up the project with the correct IP, Rack 0 & Slot 1 and I cannot get it to work. I can ping the PLC from the iPAD.

Regards