Myscada excel file

fredrikhinn

Hi!

I need a java script to myscada aplication.
When I press a button then I need a script to open a excel file!
I'm told that this is possible but I don't know how :(

Please help me :)

The scada system is webb based and it have it on a server!
All operate stations only use Internet Explorer to access the scada system! And now I only need to open a excel file in the browser!

Br
Fredrik

Hi!
Nice of you to replay!
But the myreport won't help me!
I need a java script to run when I press a button!

In the manual for the myscada the point that the program support java script and I have a skript to open exel file but I don't know how to make it work with a button !

I would contact them directly for assistance, don't think that software is ever really discussed here so I doubt you'll get any responses.