NAT Device Not Showing up in RsLinx

helphelphelp

Hello,

I have a NAT device 9300 ENA that I can ping successfully but can not see it in RsLinx. I need to set a private address for an IO link module on the NAT device but can not figure out how to and I think I need to do it through RsLinx if I'm not mistaken?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Thank you very much, I couldn't find that manual the password for the manual for the 1783NAT devices are different.

Appreciate the help.

Also for RSLinx to see the 9300 you have to setup the Public IP address different from what it is going to use for the public NAT addresses.

When I use NAT and ENA devices, I always use the Ethernet Driver In Linx as opposed to the EthernetIP Driver.....

Perhaps others have better results than I, but I find the EthernetIP driver slow to find devices and sometimes not at all. I have better results with most other devices on the IP driver but just the NAT / ENA devices seem somewhat troublesome where they will work perfectly on the Ethernet driver.

Just a thought in passing.