Need a autocad electrical drawing made.

These days motor homes can cost as much as a house....more in many cases. I think the motorhome may be a joke more or less but the rest is probably real facts stated in a joking manner.

Oh no - here we go again . Sometime people try to sound so serious as a joke , and then someone just has to put on the spurs and defend the honour of an inidentified poster . It did seem that the post was "tungin cik" , but some cowboys have to do their duty don't they ?
MaryBeth , , as I have been told on many occasions - if it is that bad - get out , don't moan . What can you do ? you will never change "arek kampung" - village people. So MArybeth , if you are serious about you circumstances ,find a job where you will at least be appreciated .

Fred,

I was referring to the crack about her name. I have a sister named MaryBeth and it is not this one. It is one thing to speak out about something in society that you find a problem with. It is completely another to personally attack someone. I felt that it was uncalled for. I took the poster at "face value".

As for "Dude" here is the definition from dictionary.com

dude ([font=verdana, sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (d
oomacr.gif
d, dy
oomacr.gif
d)
n.
  1. Informal. An Easterner or city person who vacations on a ranch in the West.
  2. Informal. A man who is very fancy or sharp in dress and demeanor.
  3. Slang.
    • <LI type=a>A man; a fellow.
    • dudes Persons of either ***.
I was utilize the meaning of 3a.

Since you posted name is Fred I assume that you are a man. Although Fred could be short for Fredericka. I do not know any women named as such.

I have no problems with having a heated debate and differing from someone's view. I draw the line at personal attacks.

Bob

Last edited:
willpower100 (original poster), hoped you found your answer.
I can help do some of it for free if you need it real bad.

Hey all, let's team up and bashed the IT guys. They're such headcases.
They want to control my HMI's but they know nothing of it. They got P**ssed at me for not buying a Compaq pc.

Peace!

The venting thread

PLCS, plcs...plcs?
sky is over the clouds
work starts Monday
News at 6
Plants are green

I shall call it
Austin_Powers_-_Dr_Evil.gif

"nonsense"

elevmike said:
Marybeth, Please post specs for motorhome...I'm workin' on the lottery issue...

It is gone now. I am currently in a 5th wheel, which is longer then the old motorhome. I like it real well. There is a problem with a recent ticket, oops, may not have to worry about motor anything. Might have to move back to town and live in my old house. Currently, I am parked in a State Park, realy cool if you like nature. But in the middle of nowhere.

m
b
f

Last edited:
Living conditions...

mbferrari said:
.... Currently, I am parked in a State Park, realy cool if you like nature. But in the middle of nowhere...

It could be worse..Some friends of mine got caught between houses and lived in tents (family of 6) in a state park for 12 weeks..

elevmike said:
Marybeth, Please post specs for motorhome...I'm workin' on the lottery issue...

I was looking at a pretty fancy rig with a GMC diesel "pusher". Would have to sell the house and fifth wheel. They also have a "demo" unit, actualy used by a nascar driver last year, for $75,000 less.

With the pay cut, and the other stuff that has come out, probably not in the near future. At least the fifth wheel was a steal. I can probably keep it 2 to 3 years and still get more then I paid for it.

Are you Dr. Mike?

And why is there a red and blue dot below my name?

m
b
f

Last edited:
mbferrari said:
Are you Dr. Mike?

You must be refering to the now defunct thread...Only when it comes to sticking my nose in other peoples personal problems...My Dr. advice costs what it's worth....nothing..

And why is there a red and blue dot below my name?

Not sure what you mean???

Your camper situation reminds me of a woman I met in my construction days. This lady was a "freelance" welder of sorts. Lived in a motorhome parked on the jobsite with a welding rig in tow. Did welding for the fitters. On three different jobs this I heard this woman speek a total of 5 words. Once she dropped her welding helmet, and I lent her mine...First word "Thanks"; On another project I asked her where she learnd to weld so well..next two words: "Liberty Ships"... Later I asked her if she could front me some 3/16" 6013... Next two words: "Idiot Rod"...

We called her Rosie...never knew her real name..

mbferrari said:
Thank you. I don't have a big brother, but you can fill in anytime.

m
b
f

You are welcome. Like I stated before, I do not mind heated debates but personal attacks, especially uncalled for ones, is where I draw the line.

Bob

Maybe MBF needs some spectacles? She might be asking what that red and blue blur is below her name, which is actually the Flag.

(I hope she's joking--I am)