Need a help with S7 - 400 RAM card

Hi everybody. Need a help to fix a problem with S7 - 400 station.
I am not very experienced with SIEMENS. Happen that our station got communication fault. I am try to reset PLC and taked out the RAM card.
After that the PLC didnt start any more. Actually I think that this is was a FLASH CARD, but after realised that it is a RAM. I need a help to put the system back work. We have one computer that connected to system. There have a STEP7 and looks like our project. I can get online to the node.
What I should do? Download program to the RAM? which part, or whole project.
I am study whole manuals and sourses about issue. But good tips need very much.
Many thanks to advance!

Have you returned the card and it still not starting?

What is your PLC type?
Redundant system?

Yes I returned tha RAM card, and its doesnt get RUN state. And planty RED faults.
Second PLC2 have RUN state but BUSF RED.
Its a second PLC is backup one.

Great!

Then you can connect your computer to the PLC using either an ethernet connection or mpi adapter.

Assuming you have the correct program, you can choose the affected CPU and download the program.

I am downloaded the program (the same project as WinCC control station use) to the PLC1 without erase the old data.
Now I have both PLC in RUN state but have some faults remains.
Our FRABA Inclinometer DP have fault of communication, the messege is that device is present but not available, because a different. And IM151 - 1HF as well.
May be I should download with erasing all old data?

it seems your HW setup is different from the actual device configuration

if you are not 100% certain that you have latest project, you should be careful. you are playing around with a piece of equipment that costs 10's of thousands and I get the idea you don't really understand what you are doing. also these PLC's are commonly used for critical applications, what happens if you mess up?

I would get in some help to school you and help you fix the problem.

Hi Bonless

Yes, looks like the software that used for download not a last version, and during commissioning was modified but not stored.
But at list I have got some functional readings back to work.
Before the system was absolutely blind.
We going to wait service technician for fix it. That going to take a time..
You absolutely right about cost and affect that could happen.
Anyway, thank you for your trying to help me!

Regards