need a little help

mike christen

I need to use a contrologix 1100 to index a stepping motor. I will be using a IMS (intelligent motion systems) stepper driver and using the 1100 to send it a step pulse train. Basically it will move high speed a predefined distance then move slow to search for a photoeye signal and then stop. I have been searching for some sample code for motion and the 1100 but have not had any luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Mike

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I have a client that has a v-notch chlorinator that doesn't run off a 4-20mA loop, it instead has two discrete inputs that drive the...
Replies
Views
I was given a small PLC project from my dad for his company and I have ran into a few problems. I have found it necessary to use an output in my...
Replies
Views
I am using a compactLogix PLC. We built a conveyor system now we have added an end of line sorter. Yes an add on and no one has thought of how it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I want to know what I am doing wrong when trying to upload a program from a pv+1000 on a dh+ network. The 5/04 and HMI or talking...
Replies
Views
to get straight to the point im working with a PLC-5/20 programmable controller, is mounted on a 1771 a3b1 12 slot chassis. it has 1771 ofe and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom