Need a second display on an Omron

SeanLee

I have a C200H CPU 01
with 1 LK 201 card going to a HMI.
I need to install a message display board can i install
a second lk 201 card for the message display.

From memory with the original C200H you can have a maximum or two (2) host links (LK201) or remote I/O master (RM201)Thus - depends on what else you have on your rack.

I do have a remote rack on there right now.

So with one LK 201 and a remote rack can i do this.
Just thinking here if i have 2 lk 201 can i still get on with a PC on the lk 201 on the cpu becaue that would be 3 lk 201 on the rack

Hello SeanLee,

I'll need to check (a bit later), but I believe that LK units cannot be used on an expansion rack, and that they must be placed next to the CPU.
Will post more info later - V busy just now.
In the meantime, try to look for the LK201 Host Link manual!

Back again,

Sorry, I was wrong...
You can have up to 2 LK201 Host Link units mounted either on the CPU backplane or an Expansion rack.
The manual number is W143 (Bit too large to attach here!), and is quite old (i.e. not available on the European Download centre - but you may have luck elsewhere!).

Hope this helps.

IO_Rack said:
Paulus,

The restrictions you were refering to apply to the C500 series PLC's.

Thanks IO_Rack,
At least I now know that it wasn't just the voices in my head!!! :eek:

...I did look on MrPLC for the manual, must've missed it!

Like I said, a bit busy at the moment!

Thanks for the help i did find the manuals

and now am going with a different Display
no need for lk 201 now just anther Output module.