need a second or third or fourth opinion

That wire size requirement is specific to UL508 for power conductors. Not for signal or control conductors.

Why ask why...

My preference is no ferrules. waste of time and money.
Spade lugs will work if you gotta have a wire end.

wow

I used to feel the same way. Why add another place for wiring to become intermittent? But now I have a good crimper made by Phoenix Contact that does a great job.

I have a real good pair of phoenix ones, never had any issues do random pull test once in a while and it is usually the terminal block that snaps first.

I like ferrules I find the look super ***y too, once you get good at it doesn't really add that much time, especially when jumpering double ferrules are so nice to use

Similar Topics

Dear All, We have to read the time gap of two rising pulse which is in micro second how can we do it in plc.(any plc) thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
There is a Demo system at the GEIP Support Web Site with everything needed** to play with or test a 32 point SOE with Millisecond time stamping...
Replies
Views
I have a C200H CPU 01 with 1 LK 201 card going to a HMI. I need to install a message display board can i install a second lk 201 card for the...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom