need a source for Kubler (Kuebler) brand counter ...

Ron Beaufort

Lifetime Supporting Member
greetings to all ...

does anyone out there know where I can buy just one German-made counter as follows:

Kubler (sometimes also spelled Kuebler) counter type 901
serial number: 0011365152
12-250 volts AC/DC

we need to replace a defective counter on an Italian-made wordworking machine which we are repairing for our customer ... at this time we're not ready to consider alternate brands ... there are two other identical counters on the same machine and most of the operators are not technically minded ... we'd rather keep everything "just the way it was" if you know what I mean ... if we haven't found the Kubler in a week or so then we might get desperate and take whatever we can get to fit ...

anyway ... I have found the Kubler website at www.kuebler-gmbh.de but they don't list any distributors in the USA ...

and I have sent an email asking for information to the address they listed: [email protected] ... but I still haven't heard anything back from them ...

we don't mind ordering from an overseas source if it's necessary ... we just don't know where to look ... thanks for any leads you can pass on ...

Ron

On their web site, under 'world wide' I found This Page That seems to list some USA distributors, although they go under other manufacturers names.

Scroll down for the USA, or click 'U'

Hope this helps

Paul

thanks, Paul,

I'll try calling the US numbers in the morning ... I saw the "worldwide" contact map and noticed that there were no red dots in the USA ... I don't know why I didn't go ahead and just try scrolling all the way down the list ... too many hours on the job? ... I guess it's true what they say: "10 heads are better than 01" ...

thanks again,
Ron