need help for recipe Panelview C600

saurabh90

hello frnds,
I need some help on how to write a recipe in Panelview C600 HMI, using Panelview explorer.The recipe has five parameters like Ring Diammeter,No of weld spots,spots over periphery,rotations with Steel and rotations with Graphite.The user will select recipe ex no1, will enter all parameters and press save.THe values should be written to five registers in PLC( Mcrologix 1400).
Will be happy to Have any suggestion.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to save the recipe file from the plc to the PC, I have tried saving while online but I don't see it when I'm offline. The recipes are...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom