Need Help Identifying a RW PLC

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys I have a picture of a PLC and I am not sure which model it is. It looks like a Point I/O but that's all I got.

IMG_4042.jpg

I think it is a PLC-5

It is definitely 1771 series I/O

I was just (out of curiosity) looking at RSLogix 5 pricing. Wow. We have one customer still using the PLC-5 but they have software we can use on site. Otherwise, we would have to break it off in them to pay for that...

Could be a mini PLC-2 (2/15) or a PLC-5. Looks more like a PLC-5, it should say right on the front but your photo is too blurry.
ti3.jpg

Allen-bradley-1785-lt-ser-b-plc-5-15-processor-module-picture.jpg

The part number should be on the side, if it starts with 1772 its a PLC-2/15, if it starts with 1785 it's a PLC-5

it looks to me like a PLC5
on the mini 2 the programming port is up near the top and the centered in module
the mini's usually have a rack mounted power supply
post a close up of the processor
I don't see a power supply but it may be on the other side of the wire ways