Need help on LogixPro bottle sim.

Jonny Rev

J
I'm struggling to find a way to get the large bottles to fall onto the second conveyor,,, If somebody could help me get started. This electrician would be very greatful!!!

Use B3:5/4 bit. since B3:4 file length is 32 bit card and binary table is only 0-15 bits u have to use the next file B3:5/4 is the right bit target to open the solenoid

Yes, specially because the correct bits to use for the Large Bottle Diverter in Exercises 1 to 5 using BSLs are: XIC O:2/10 AND XIC I:1/6 AND XIC B3:5/5 AND XIO B3:7/3. For exercise 6 using BSRs, the bits should be: XIC O:2/10 AND XIC I:1/6 AND XIC B3:4/10 AND XIO B3:6/10.

O:2/10 = System Run Indicator (no Output should be able to energize if not in RUN mode)
I:1/6 = Encoder pulse "LS1 Exists'
B3:5/5 = Large Bottle sitting on the Diverter Gate
B3:7/3 = Broken Bottle bit at the Diverter Gate. If a broken bottle was previously ejected, leaving a space, then the Diverter should not be energized (causing unnecessary wear).

Last edited: