Need help on RSLogix 5000

akd.jrdb

Hi everyone,

I'm starting to create a new project (Revesion 20) but suddenly I stopped because there's no Analog Input Module 1756-I8FI on the software version V20.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 5) :( can anyone here help me what version should I need to have that Module on my program.

Thanks in Advance.

-Joe

1756-I8FI doesn't exist but v20 support for 1756-IF8I does (I suspect you fat fingered your post). Try downloading the EDS file and installing it. OR, modify your v20 installation to include support for all modules.

Similar Topics

Hello Forum, Having issues adding a module to the project. A 525 Powerflex drive when add the module rslogix program gives a fatal error and...
Replies
Views
I have some st routines that i cant open due to my company dosnt have a st editor license. Could someone open these for me if i upload them or the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Thank you for viewing my post. I'm modifying a system and added logic to it with the RsLogix 5K. I'm doing CIP routines and have my...
Replies
Views
Here's the background info: My client has sent me the ACD files for what is currently installed on site. I open up the files, and see the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a compact logix plc with a program and a panelview plus Me hmi with a program ,all work ok but I have noticed that there is no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom