need help to communicate S7-300

raul_vaze

I have S7-300(CPU313C) system . I am able to connect to the CPU through the MPI adapter. However when i try to download the program then it doesnt let me do so .and tells me "The system with which you are online with differs from system which was configured offline.Download is not possible"although everything is ok and processor is properly selected.When i try to upload it doesnt let me see the CPU information and says it is write protected.I also tried with MRES but nothing has been solved.

Programming software is Step7-Lite(3.0)
MPI adapter address is : 2

Plsss help

Not sure, but I think your offline HW Config doesnt match the actual PLC hardware.

Hi JesperMP ,

thanks for your reply but i feel my firmare version of programming software is not matching with firmware version of CPU. I tried with Simatic manager v 5.3 and it has CPU313C with version 2.0 while my hardware is CPU313C with version 2.0.12 . Do u have any idea how to upgrade firmware of the programming software .

Not sure, but I think your offline HW Config doesnt match the actual PLC hardware.

Hi Jeser Mp ,

Have u ever worked on FB58 which is auto tune PID controller . I am trying to configure but i am unable to do it as there is no information to start the auto tune . I have called the same FB58(Instance DB is created) in OB35 . Please help me in configuration