Need Locking Switch recommendation

Martindag

Heya guys,

I got few mixing tank that i need to add safety on their door to make them safe
and was thinking the best solution so far would be some Guard Locking Switch and the only brand i used so far are the one from AB like the GD2 the metal one heavy-duty.

But i was wondering if you guys knew any other product from other brand or similar that could do the job better, i need something heavy-duty.

It's gonna be used with safety relay also

Thanks !

+1 for the fortress locks. They are super robust and the key exchange system is intrinsically safer than most.

The newer AB slamlocks are an OK copy of that system but they are not as agricultural and they are more fiddly to use (tolerances are too tight)

These switch look very robust and good quality i will try to buy them if i got the budget Thanks for the recommendation