Need more Servo Drive/Motor Input from Experts

We use SEW drives (usually with rotary encoders) on some of our packaging machines and on our Intec VRT. These drives are great and we have had no issues in 7 years. We also have lots of Emerson VFDs, and they are good stuff. Pretty easy to setup and configure, though we havn't been using them long enough to give a definite on reliability we have had zero problems thus far. We have been using the Emerson drives for about a year now.

go for analog control servo drive +or - 10 volt dkc drive
take analog output from beckoff plc
and use SSI configuration absolute encoder for accuracy
it's goes to ssi module of beckoff plc

Disclaimer: I did not read all the messages, just thought I would give me 2 cents.

I've used Rexroth (Bosch) before at a previous job.
Once you learn their software (PLC and Drive) it is pretty easy to use and easy on the eyes (latest version is at least).
Indradrives are pretty good if you only need little logic you can do it all in the drives that have control sections.

As far as using with Beckhoff, I would assume its super simple, just because the PLC's look the same and the programming software (Only seen Beckhoff programming once) I believe look very similar.

As far as reliability, my old company used exclusively (unless required to use AB) Bosch / Rexroth drives and PLC's I have no real complaints, I just prefer AB because its more of an industry standard in US

Depends on the application. For smaller servomotors, Beckhoff has slice modules that drives them directly w/ servo-feedback, which seems the easiest PLC interface. Their larger drives are stand-alone boxes, which used to use Sercos III so perhaps that still exists underneath. Beckhoff's larger servo-motors now have 1-cable connection. It seems primitive to require multiple cables per motor today, but either way insure the connectors aren't expensive and hard to source.

There are many types of motors used in automation (stepper, DC servo, AC) and many control modes (speed, position, torque). For a home CNC app, I have 24 VDC motors from Dunkermotoren with integral speed controller, so the PLC need only send a +/-10 V speed setpoint. The controller existed as a separate board in their earlier motors. Integration is usually nice, since cables and connectors add much installation and support costs. Depends on your maintenance approach. Separate boxes can make trouble-shooting easier and repairs cheaper, if you will run problems to the source. For fast repair, replace-it-all is best, and an integrated system makes that easier, if you can afford to stock spares.

I work with a company that makes ketchup packet fillers and they use the Rexroth. They tried AB but they were not fast enough. Even had AB come in and try to get them to work but they couldn't.So if you need high speed then Rexroth is the way to go.