need suggestion

iindian

Hi everybody, I'm new here :) I have completed my engineering in Electronics and Communication in 2008 and have been working in an IT firm.Now, I have decided to switch to an entirely different field. I would like to do some instrumentation courses.As I am from Electronics stream, I do not have much knowledge in this segment. In our country, there are many institutions which are offering training programs. I am not sure which one to decide.One such institute is http://www.*********.comACS, India ..Then there is Honeywell training Center.Then the courses offering by various engineering colleges.
Please help me to chose the right one b/n Process Control Training or PLC training
Thanks in advance....

Similar Topics

I know this is a little off topic but I was looking for a suggestion for a name for an institute I am starting up. It is about training students...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, While searching on the internet, I found out about this forum. Looks like a great gang that is really helpful to others. Hopefully...
Replies
Views
Dear All I need A help On Following topic. i have one Allen Bradly micrologix 1200 PLC which is on Device net:hmmm: and at another side i have...
Replies
Views
hay everybody, I am from syria and I want to buy a Siemens S7-1200 device form china ,it will cost me 162 USD with shipment but I am afraid of...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have a problem and hope you'll be able to help me. I have one measuring circuit including power suppply unit 24V and two-wire...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom