network parameter setting problem (CC-Link)

icekalt

Currently I'm using CC-Link modul QJ1BT11N as master station. The CPU I'm using is Q Series CPU, Q02(H). The problem is, I don't understand how to set the parameter value of remote register RWr and RWw. The original and correct network parameter setting shows

all connect count = 22
RWr = D12000
RWw = D12100

Because I want to add more stations,
I changed all connect count to 29. Then an error is shown:

The refresh device settings are overlapping. Please take care that the device settings do not overlap.

When I changed RWr = W0 and RWw= W1000, with all connect count = 29, there is no error.

Can I simply changed the RWr and RWw to W0 and W1000 respectively? Does it have any effect on my program?

Thanx in advanced

network parameter setting.jpg