New to PLCs and working on LogixPro exercises

batter

Hi All,

I'm new to PLCs and the Industrial Systems field as a whole. Currently I'm working through the exercises for LogixPro and was hoping I could get some feedback on the ladder I created for Exercise #2 in the Traffic Control Lab Utilizing Word Comparison.

I've completed the lesson and it seems to work fine, but I was hoping to get some comments/critiques about the code I've written. Could it be simplified or made cleaner?

Thanks for any help.

MME4xP8.jpg

0cbrjZA.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am not sure if this has came up before but I was wondering how to work professionally with PLCs. Has anyone done some small programming jobs...
Replies
Views
Hello, Need some help. Lets say we have LAN1: PLC1, PLC2 LAN2: PLC3 PLC1 accessing data on PLC2, now PLC3 needs to access PLC2 data too, but...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. New here. Maintenance guy of only a year now. I have a basic understanding of PLCs and have had to do some monitoring, but never had...
Replies
Views
Let's suppose I have a PLC and I want it to talk to 2 different Networks. 2 different networks that can't talk to eachother. With a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom