Nitrogen measurement

userxyz

Hi,

I need to find a nitrogen measurement. This is for a water treatment installation.
It needs to send a 4..20 mA signal.

Tips ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Combo

There are a number of companies that make instruments that detect ammonia and nitrate. These include Biochem, Hach, Endress and Hauser, and ChemScan.

hach-lange

Thanks,

I had good succes with Hach Lange. All the help I needed, price, etc... in 1 day !!

Endress and Hauser: They need one week to make a price request ??? :sick:

There are a number of companies that make instruments that detect ammonia and nitrate. These include Biochem, Hach, Endress and Hauser, and ChemScan.

Similar Topics

Im having trouble locating a flow switch that can sense liquid nitrogen. I dont need to know the flow rate just whether it is actually flowing or...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Could someone guide me as to which is better or reliable to use when conducting a pressure cals? Thank you in advance.
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to calculate flow of nitrogen gas. I have a fixed volume but due to the discharge pressure and temperature will be changing. I've...
Replies
Views
Howdy everyone......We need to add some instrumentation to an existing nitrogen generation system. I would like to add an oxygen analyzer with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends my 1756-if16 differential connection, has been used again (almost 10 years), the measurement value of each channel of the entire...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom