No, I can't fix a hydraulic seal by changing something in the PLC program.

After much research and experimentation, they found a way to grind the otherwise useless bits into a a concoction, that when added to the hydraulic fluid actually rejuvenates LEAKING HYDRAULIC SEALS !!!

Any chance you could post the recipe for this concoction? I'm sure many of us, Alaric especially, could use it.

Steve

Any chance you could post the recipe for this concoction? I'm sure many of us, Alaric especially, could use it.

Steve

I was never privy to the recipe Steve, it was/is a closely guarded secret. The only hint I ever got was an overheard reference to the element "bulldungium". I WAS however asked if I could find them a cable that would adapt from the bit bucket directly to the hydraulic systems so they could retrofit the rest of their machines. I'm really under a lot of pressure here as I've already let them down once and I can't afford to lose their business.....

Stationmaster

oops!!!!

buba engener jr. seen the processor i did as a joke for the pix here and gave me a work order to install grease zears on all the processors in the plant to speed them up and extend their life by keeping them lubed. oops think i started a problem here. just have to convince him of a better idea some how. guess that is what i get for leaving it on after i did it instead of removing it after the pix right away.

šŸ™ƒ

c.